We’re looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Team Manager to lead Spindogs’ specialist digital marketing team.
You will be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration is key to our combined success. Line managing the delivery specialists within the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring consistently high-quality levels, managing and refining delivery processes, schedule maintenance and business development support.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Creative Services Director, the perfect candidate will be someone with a track record of leading digital marketing teams and will display in-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape. Working knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels is a necessity, but individual specialisms and experience in specific areas such as UX, brand positioning, or SEO would be hugely beneficial.
A knack for asking the right questions and understanding the bigger picture is crucial, as you will need to quickly get to the roots of both clients and colleagues’ challenges and develop realistic and winning strategies. A passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Practical experience of delivering successful digital marketing strategies and services across multiple channels
- Experience of line management
- An in-depth and applicable understanding of the digital marketing landscape
Your responsibilities will include:
- Line managing a team of enthusiastic and skilled digital marketing professionals.
- Improving quality, refining process and managing a considered CPD schedule
- Maintaining the delivery schedule, ensuring that capacity is accurately recorded and appropriately distributed
- Accurate maintenance of team budgets, forecasts and expenditure
- Representing the digital marketing team at a management level and supporting colleagues in the wider team with insight and expertise
- Providing strategic digital marketing support to the business development (BD) team through client meetings, provision of accurate costs and refinement of BD tactics.
- Delivering hands-on digital marketing activity across a range of channels
In return for your services you will get:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A part of our profit share scheme
- A benefits package including private medical insurance
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit you can handle
- Regular socials and team activities
Excellent communication skills are key to this role and proactivity is a quality we look for in all of our candidates.
If you think you are perfect for this position please send your covering letter and CV to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity. We will be closing the position to applications on Friday 27th November 2020
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role - don’t miss out on your opportunity to impress!
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them. We will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.