As part of Creative Cardiff’ commitment to make Creative Cardiff a place to meet and interact with others, you agree to abide by our code of conduct. Your commitment to these guidelines throughout the Creative Cardiff website ensures a positive experience for all participants.
Creative Cardiff is not responsible for the content or activities in any user-created no associated too Creative Cardiff communication services. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any Creative Cardiff communication service or delete content, without notice, found to be in violation of the code of conduct.
- Please treat all other online participants with respect and do not use Creative Cardiff to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users.
- Creative Cardiff reserves the right to remove user-created services and content that advocate or encourage expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, obscenity, or profanity.
- Impersonating a Creative Cardiff employee or another user is forbidden.
- Creative Cardiff does not allow behaviour or content related to illegal activities. You cannot use Creative Cardiff to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or discussion.
- You may not use Creative Cardiff for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate this code of conduct.
- Do not post messages that contain photos, music, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. Creative Cardiff is not responsible for any use of material posted by users.
- Do not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately access software or web sites.
- In addition to upholding this code of conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to your location.
- Creative Cardiff is not designed as the primary place to store any materials; you are responsible for creating backups of materials you post. Creative Cardiff is not responsible for loss of, access to, deletion, alteration, or restoration of any materials associated with Creative Cardiff.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through Creative Cardiff, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.
- We caution you against giving out any personally identifiable information (such as social security number, credit card number, name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, password, etc.) online. This information can easily be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference or viruses that may be encountered on the Internet and Creative Cardiff. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer and keep it up to date.
Thank you for following this code of conduct and joining in with Creative Cardiff! We reserve the right to amend or change the code of conduct at any time and encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.