Here’s our round-up:
- 12 November - 23 December: Cardiff Christmas Market – situated in the heart of Cardiff City Centre offering an alternative shopping experience buying original work directly from the makers themselves.
- Saturday 28 November, 12 and 19 December: The Bone Yard makers market
- Every Sunday in December: King’s Yard, Pontcanna Christmas market. The courtyard is home to renowned Kings Road Artists and a cluster of artisan establishments and creative businesses.
- Indie Superstore – a new series of outdoor/indoor markets that aim to support and promote local independent traders.
- Maker’s Arcade Pop Up Shop - Cardiff-based hub bringing together talented, independent makers, designers and producers, each handpicked for their quality and uniqueness. Popping up at 20 Morgan Arcade.
- Friday, 27 November from 6pm – Sunday, 29 November 6pm: Siop Miri digital market. A community of 16 Welsh artists, crafters and small businesses who create a range of quality, contemporary products for you and your home.
- The Wales Student market gives students and graduates from across all Further Education and Higher Education Institutions in Wales the opportunity to showcase their products/services whilst tapping into an existing market of staff and student customers.
- Cardiff Indie Collective – a year-round local market. An online directory of local independent businesses. The simple way to shop locally.
* We advise that you check the latest updates for ‘in-person’ markets to be aware of any guidelines or changes relating to COVID-19.
If you’d like to add to our list, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com